Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This is My Latest Art



This is the wonderful limited edition giclee print Jason gave me for xmas. If you have any ideas for how I should frame this, please inform. It is quite large and wonderful.

See Joe Sorren's site for more art (check the shop links for other prints available for purchase).

http://joesorren.com/

Also, check out the photos section of Juxtapoz's website for cool artists (see Liz Mcgrath, she is great).

http://www.juxtapoz.com/

Great quote from Juno (my new favorite movie), when asked what her name means Juno explains how her father named her after the Roman queen of t he Gods who was, "really beautiful but really mean -- like Diana Ross."

1 comment:

Mom said...

Danielle the painting is so beautiful. I love it.
I think I'm understanding your blog. Maddie and Patsy I loved it so cute, I saw Patsy putting his whole mouth around Maddie's body different. Sure could see how much they love each other. Lady's last video brought tears to my eyes oh how I loved her. Chops love how you use him as a good example of strength.

Congratulations again on new beginnings.

Love always
Mom