Monday, January 28, 2008

Ga-Row-ssss/This Just Isn't Right


I don't know about you, but I do NOT dig it when people think it's a-ok to flip open their Nokias while on the P-O-T.

Here's the citch:
I like to brush my teeth after coffee and lunch. It's my thing, you might say. Been doing it since I was a kid. Today after my instant Pad Thai (see what South Dakota has reduced me to) I went in for my afternoon meeting with my toothbrush and there was someone on the can, bearing-down while chit-chatting away. WHAT THA??? Sure, she told the end-user to hold on a sec, during more strenuous moments, but seriously. Whatever happened to manners? Two problems: 1. Gross doesn't even cover it, 2) maybe I'm not interested in all of the intimate details of her life. I ask this question yet again: what is wrong with people? Man, my puppy has better manners and I don't even want to get into her bad habits.