Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Amusing Website

I saw the founder of this website on CNN about a year ago. Quite amusing. ANYWAY, the website has really grown by leaps and bounds. I'm not too sure how I feel about this sort of thing (slamming people online, even if they deserve it). I know it would feel great to do, really great, probably. But, it throws the world of karma out of balance so it's not something I'd like to risk, I don't think. Short term gain, long term loss sort of thing. Still, it would feel good.

Here is the site: http://www.womansavers.com/

Enjoy (or not).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Danielle, that is an interesting web site. I would generally be in favor in anything that would improve safety for women. Checking for criminal backgrounds and credit checks are usually a good idea, too.

Jim