Thursday, August 14, 2008

Remembering Lady


Today marks the one-year anniversary of Lady's passing. To mark the occassion, I've posted a picture of her here. This photo was taken about a year and a half before she died and shows her in her favorite lounging position. To see more pictures of Lady Madonna click this LINKIE. Also, Jeff created this wonderful photo collage/video of her on his site HERE. And I also video-taped me playing with her, a couple months before she passed HERE. (It's the January 23rd posting, in my blog archives.)

RIP Lady Madonna, April 12, 1994-August 14, 2007

I miss you my boo-boo, every day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I miss that little one. I can't believe it's been a year. Seems like she was giving me the Lady Dance just a little bit a go. Love you, Lady!