Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Will You Be My Friend?

Danielle Becker's Facebook profile

So I'm not too motivated today. Sue me. Sue. Me. Do it. I dare ya.

Be my friend, purty paleze?

I saw "Swingvote" this weekend (two words or one???). And it didn't swing-my-vote enough into loving all over it, but it was alright. It was hot outside so what's a girl to do to beat the heat. Plus, stinking Batman is sold-out solid.

Why-oh-why does this guy from another floor come into our conference room and talk VERY STINKING LOUD on his cell phone. Yeah, he works here, but still. It bugs. I can hear every word he says. Sometimes I feel like people that talk on their cell phones in public think no one else in the world can hear them. Lucky me, I get to hear every bloody detail of their bloody lives. Wankers.

I wish I were British, if I were I could say something like Wanker and really sound cool. Instead, I say it with my prevailing Midwestern long-O and sound stupid.

My Guilty Pleasure Show of the Week is: Army Wives, mostly because I have had a serious crush on Kim Delaney since her All My Children "Jenny" days.

I've been using You Tube as my iPod lately. And, in so doing, I found all these great Japan videos. How totally unbelievably Nick Rhodes-cute is David Sylvian. I met him once, bought used CDS from him when he was married to that nymphette from Prince's G-Bridge days. David loved me. I could tell.

No comments: