Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Rock Me Amadeus


I'm having fun with Illustrator today. I've not yet used the updated Illustrator C3 so today I got a copy and bombs-away! It's been a while, a long while, since I've used Illustrator (3 years) so it's been a fun day. Yippee, me loves you long-time Illustrator. (Geez, quit saying Illustrator already.)

I got lost in Yonkers this past weekend, literally. It was fun though, except the part when I got stuck in 1 hr of Yankees post-game traffic, inched along maybe a qtr mile. Fun it was not. But at least now I know how to get out to the suburbs should the city start closing-in on me.

It's the end of the day and I'm tapped-out. I should really post in the morning, I'm much more zippy then.

Should you have any happening insights into Illustrator, lemme know, I gots to shake the cob webbies outta my brain.

By-the-by, not to crap all over the iPhone, but once again, this gal was right, it's not the purrfect tool (I'm directing this comment at a certain Apple employee, you know who you are). See the latest news article on iPhone fixes gone awry.

No comments: