Monday, August 11, 2008

See: Patti Smith Dream of Life


On Friday night I saw the new documentary, ("Patti Smith Dream of Life") of/about/by Patti Smith and director Steven Sebring. It was great. Then, afterwards, Patti Smith and Steven Sebring did a Q & A with the audience. They recorded it for a podcast. Initially, she was only to be attending one screening and doing a Q & A, but now I've noticed they've added four more appearances. So, if you're in NYC, try to check it out, it was a very inspiring experience. Oh, and the sound quality was great.

I also finally checked-out the South Street Seaport. I cannot believe I'd never been down there before. A bit touristy, but a nice oasis away from the noise and flutter of the city. I'm inspired and really want to live there when my lease is finally up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe there will be a double feature of this and the Patty Smyth documentary entitled "The Warrior"...

Anonymous said...

Cause you know how much I love that song...