Friday, February 29, 2008

Sweater Dresses Over Jeans Rule (Day 15)


I'm wearing a sweater dress over my jeans and I think it's unleashed my hidden super powers. True. I taught a class today and I was the fake butter flavored oil to their popcorn. I had them at go. I was the bee's hairy knees. Some of them stayed afterwards for my digits. Alright...

As for my day, I am guzzling watered-down Diet Coke like it's going out of style. Um, yeah. I got a Big Gulp on my way to work (I only get to have Starbucks on the weekends, new rule) and I totally downed it. If I could, I'd swim in a pool filled with Diet Coke, drink my way to the bottom. I am a Diet Coke head and lovin' it.

There's a student posting a really nice homemade poster about Maya Angelo and Africa and I like it so much I'm going to let him (I don't think they are supposed to post signs on our glass doors). What the heck. I'm a renegade. I'm on the loose.

I slapped together a big salad for lunch today and three bites into the mayo/pasta salad I bit into a mayo-coated effin' BACON cube! What did I say yesterday? They put bacon in everything, ab-so-lute-ly everything here. Poor piggies, leave them alone.

Lyrics on constant play in my head right now:
Yo, where’s the movie playin’?
Upper west side, dude.
Well, let’s hit up Yahoo Maps to find the dopest route.
I prefer Map Quest.
That’s a good one, too.
Google Maps is the best.
True that.
DOUBLE TRUE.

I'm hot for Andy Samberg.

I'm at the desk and a student is eyeing me, like they want to ask me a question or somethin'.

Quote for the Day: That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.~David Wooderson


Link for the day: http://www.thelonelyisland.com/

No comments: