Thursday, September 11, 2008

Oh, The Places You'll Go



I'm inspired lately. I am. I'm trying to get out and do and see, rather than work, workout, work some more, oh and sleep when my evil cat let's me. Here are a couple thingees that I've booked tix to see:

I'm going to see a screening of this film ("Gunnin for that #1 Spot" clip above)with Adam Yauch doing a Q & A afterwards at the 92nd St Y. Check it out.

I also am going to see Julianna Hatfield/Hayden at the Bowery Ballroom this fine Friday eve.

After that, the following Wednesday, I'm going to see Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (they go by "The Swell Season") at Rumsey Playfield, Central Park. For those of you who remember the film "Once" will know who I'm talking about.

Also, I'm considering checking out this years New Yorker Festival, particularly Matt Groening/Lynda Barry, Clint Eastwood, Olly Stone, etc.

I gotta get back to work, but check out these events, good times...

No comments: