Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Linkies


That's a picture of Maddy, wet.

I'm busy today, but wanted to include some links as I'm always looking at new blogs to learn, oh-so-much-more about blogging, being a newbie and all that jazz (insert jazz hands here).

FUNNY BLOGS:
Horatio Sans (whatever happened to him, is he still on SNL?)

Kevin Smith (I love him ever so)

The main kid from "Stand By Me"

Jeff Bridges

Courtney Love

Icanhsazcheesburger Sometimes mildly amusing.

Julie's Journal

Just Plain Useful:

Gizmodo

Readwrite Technology Trends

Web Design

Mashable (all that's new on the web)

Gawker

Media and Blogging

Ways to Market/Promote yer Blog

I can't look at blogs anymore....Obie Wan Kanobe (no can spell) you're my only hope....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute dog!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link!