Thursday, December 20, 2007

I loathe the fog

What? Soupy and scary during my evil drive into work today. What gives? I felt like I was going to swallowed-up by the creature in the black lagoon. Dang. Oh, and today's roadkill count was five: 1) a tuxedo cat, 2) don't know but it looked dog-like, 3) it had feathers, 4) Deer, 5) Deer. And to think, when I lived in NYC I was offended by people spitting on the street.

My puppy is trying my last nerve, she was barking her head-off again today when I left. My mom is going to buy me a tool (http://www.ultimatebarkcontrol.com/super_bark_free.htm) that will hopefully curb the yapping. She only does it when I leave, never any other time. But my neighbors are complaining so it has become an "issue." Seriously, though, I don't understand people who live in dog buildings and don't have dogs. They are a pain in my arse. Plus, the floors/ceilings are so thin I can hear my upstairs neighbor clear his throat when he's in bed and it sounds like he's right next to me. Ga-ross.

Motivation to work is eluding me.

No comments: