Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here Mousy Mouse


(This image from http://www.lisapetrucci.com/)
They told me there were mice in the building and I didn't listen. Like my mom always said to me growing up "Ach, you're just being dramatic," catch-phrase whenever I voiced a complaint or if crying was involved. I thought that of the many mouse warnings I received, "don't leave food in your desk, even if it's sealed in a plastic bag, they WILL find it," and "don't leave food unattended on your desk, they're especially agressive during spring break and the summer." Sure, right.

So, you guessed it, the cute like "buggers" (as my dad says when referring to the many mice that have taken-up residence in his house) made my bag of Sun Chips their meal last night. My desk drawer was closed and yet, they somehow found a way in. "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in," (inappropriate quote, but what the hey). At least they didn't leave me little poo gifts on their way out the drawer.

Spring break is here and the 6 train is empty and I am loving it! The pope is long gone and things are gliding back into a fairly normal position and a slower pace. I likeee. I'm doing research on all things web, so I'll start posting interesting links here, to remind me, and possibly you, of all things web.

I'm living like I'm camping, my apt is fairly bare and non-descript which is fine by me, in the past, always so surrounded. Don't get me wrong, when my lease is up I'm going to get my stuff sent out to me, but for now, it aint no big thang.

Over and O-U-T~

No comments: