Monday, October 6, 2008

It's All About Amusing Me Today.



Thanks Jeff for scanning and sending this picture on to me. Of course I had to share it to the world for two reasons 1) No pictures of us hanging-out anywhere on yer blog/social networking communications, shame, 2) I had to share the pure hair-lip, hockey-hair goodness of it all. I simply couldn't deny the world of such pleasure. It wouldn't be right.

Here are some links should you need to get your cute-on today:

Cute Overload


My Pugs

The Furry Kids

Shih Tzu Love

Okay, I give up. (Like the magnet on my grama's fridge used to declare: "Let go and let God." Okay, well, maybe not that.)

ANYWHO... (I saw "Religulous" this weekend, I highly urge YOU to do the same.)

I am taking a much-needed break from my Powerpointing (which I finished, might I add) AND I thought it'd be fun to put up cute animal blog links. In my searching I discovered that some dog people are creepy. So I gave-up. Instead, I give you more pictures of Jeff (that's Anderson, btw, his mac site is linked on my home page, should you wish to ask for consultation when growing your own mustache or trimming the hair over your ears to achieve the most authentic mullet).



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm growing it back!