Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Went to a Mets Game! Yippeeeee



It's a grainy photo,I know (and I know my stance displays a gut-like protrusion from my mid-section but, as someone I once knew well enough to marry said, "I ain't got no gut"), but my Blackberry is shite, what can I say.

ANWAY. After my self-conscious weight comment, the game was super fun. The stadium is rockalicious and I got to drink wine at a ballgame, even. Top that. You can't. I know it.

My seats were a-maize-ing and I felt like a superstar in the balmy breeze. I am determined to make more games this year, and hopeful that the Yankees will lower their G-damn prices to make that happen. Doubtful. I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't see no boiler on you. I see a dwarf dressed in pink who snuck up behind you and hugged you around the waist .. but nope, no Dunlop.