Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Finally!


THis is the best photo of the Rockefeller Plaza goings-on last night (taken on my Crackberry), which I made an appearance after work. Last night was one of those glorious nights I was glad to live here, let's just put it that way.

I won't go on about the election results, naturally I'm ecstatic that Obama won. No kidding. I am certain that you, like most people I know, are glad it's over and that we can stop hearing all the campaign ads and whatnot (elections are not whatnot). And, I am certainly tired of hearing everyone's take on it (just this morning, on the subway a woman commented to her friend, "Pretty much all women voted for Obama" really, tell that to some of my friends, women friends, who I can assure you did not). But, I will say (with fingeeees crossed for Franken) there is a recount in my home state that will provide much-needed lingering drama.

Onto another important issue: MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is great. Wish I was there!

freetobedab said...

Me too!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Miss You!